Saturday, August 30, 2008

I WONDER: ourwwworld pilot game sample play

your post title: I WONDER: ordinal, revelation generation, mega millions winning numbers

Digg 1: PREGAME: Datasettlement.com to the rescue for millions of US consumers
Digg 2: 10 Words That Will Help You Win at Scrabble

I WONDER if ordinal, revelation generation, and the federalist papers aren't all related in a big conspiracy theory.

Or is ordinal actually just the twitter name of a guy at Second Life? You've heard of Burning Man? Well at Second Life, a guy who calls himself ordinal on twitter is cooking up something called Burning Life. Should be interesting. Google tells me that revelation generation is a christian music festival. I wonder if the twittering ordinal is a singer? Actually sounds more like a bird!

Wikipedia tries to explain to my non-scientist mind that ordinal refers to something about numbers. So I wonder if the ordinal that people are looking for on google has something to do with the mega millions winning numbers, texas high school football scores , or the gallup daily tracking poll.

Something in the federalist papers mentions ordinal vows. Maybe that's it! But to be honest, I am still wondering what it all means, and why people are looking up ordinal today!

No comments: