Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Wonder: presidential polls after debate, face the nation

Digg 1: Bamboo Bike Maker Grows His Frames, Bonsai Style

Digg 2: State of California Warning: DO NOT Flush Pharmaceuticals

I Wonder sometimes what our news media is thinking. We have a presidential election coming up, the economy is at an all time low, people are losing their homes and we are losing our soldiers on a daily basis in a war that we should not be in. And yet, I click on the news and the top stories are heather locklear arrested or a report on the marriage of scarlett johansson and ryan reynolds. Big deal! It is time we started paying attention to the important stuff like this ridiculous bailout bill , pharmaceuticals in our drinking water, the low economy or the presidential polls after debate . Quite honestly, I would rather hear about the college football rankings (and I am not a sports fan) than the heather locklear latest news. Maybe I should just quit watching the new!

No comments: